Monday, November 19

"No Way To Start A Monday..."

I've been violated!! Someone or somebodies stole my new company cell phone! It's partly my fault. I must have forgotten to make sure I had locked my truck on Saturday and some time late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, a perpetrator decided to see if there was anything worth stealing. Fortunately, only the cell phone.



I didn't realize that it was missing until I climbed in the cab this morning to head for work. I reached up to the driver's side sun visor...no phone. This explains why my daughter Megan called home last evening to ask if I has sent her a one word text message at 5:45 a.m. Sunday morning that rhymes with "Witch." I assured her that I hadn't. She agreed saying, "You don't even know how to text message." Sad, but true. My secretary also received the exact same eloquently phrased message. I haven't checked with Judi, but I'm sure she'll get the identical "greeting." Seems they only sent this one word missive to the females on my contact list, which, fortunately, only numbers three.



It was a simple matter to cancel the phone service, after it was reported stolen, and activate a new one. The phone's records show that no calls were made, but a bunch of games and pictures were downloaded. I'm not going to be charged for those. Now whoever has the phone can no longer use it. Good! I'd still like to catch the SOB's and "BONK" them unconscious with my cast iron avenging skillet! Would serve them right! Wouldn't hurt if I also check and double check to make sure I have locked my truck. Better yet, I think I'll just make sure that the phone accompanies me into the house each day. Better safe than violated again.

No comments: