Wednesday, December 12

"An Unexpected Christmas Present..."




Look what I found under my Christmas Blog Tree last evening!! My newest blogging buddy, Coffeypot, (I have so few) bestowed and conferred this much unexpected and most appreciated award upon yours truly. At lunch today I must run over to Walmart and buy a new hat...my head has gotten three sizes larger over night! I'm such an ego fiend!


Perhaps with Coffeypot's continuing encouragement and promotion (The check's in the mail, ol' buddy!) a few more fellow bloggers will come my way and make their acquaintance known. I'm pushing around 280 individual visits, albeit mostly of the single variety - "I stopped by...looked around...have a nice day," and moved on. Such is the life of an unappreciated artist. Yea right!



However, I continue to receive "hits" from somebody or somebodies in Brooklyn, N.Y., the tally now standing at 65. Can a person be stalked as a blogger? Hum-m-m-m. I wonder if their computer has some type of virus and my page is an unwanted permanent fixture on their screen? Even now this pour tormented soul is screaming at the top of their lungs, "What the HELL is wrong with this stupid computer!?!" Well, be that as it may and since I have your undivided attention, let me wish you a Merry Christmas. Seems like the least I can do.


And you too Coffeypot.

No comments: