Friday, January 11

"Beats Me...Really!"

I'm suspecting that my readership may be down due to fact that my last two blog entries have been obsessing about my trying to eradicate the fruit rat(s) that have taken up residence in my attic. The world is otherwise going to hell in a hand basket and my biggest problem is a rodent? I need to move on...and I think (I hope) that the focus of my attention has done so as well.



Summation: Five traps baited. Five traps still fully armed. Score: Rodent(s) 1 - Traps 0. No further annoying scratching sounds emanating from the walls. Judi happy. Cats now bored.



Conclusion: (A) Rodent(s) playing craftily coy. Will make it's presence known again later. (B) Rodent(s) in the wall unable to climb back up to the attic. Are now dying or have already succumbed in the wall. Great! Just great! (I'm being sarcastic). (C) Rodent(s) found way out of inhospitable house and departed for other locale. Great! (Not being sarcastic...just hopeful). (D) Stray black cat that resides part time beneath the crawl space of the house took care of the problem once and for all. Great? We'd have to ask the cat.



Hopefully I'm through with the rodent saga. Now I can move on with the other problems in my life. Like, how come there are no more cookies in the cookie tin and there isn't enough mayonaise left to make a decent sandwich? And you think you've got problems...

No comments: