Friday, June 19

"Taking A Few For The Gipper..."

It's been decided... After many arduous weeks and months of trying to keep our heads above water, Judi and I have decided to give it a rest and check our for a few days. We leave tomorrow for a quick three day weekend in some tropical location further south. We both just need to forget about all the financial matters that have been weighing heavily on us all these many weeks, take a long overdue breather, and engage in nothing more strenuous than watching the sun track across the sky. Sounds like a winner to me...

I've got a good book to read... I've packed my swimsuit... Got our portable radio... A few libations to be chilled... What else is necessary? Can't think of a thing.


So... There's a couple of beach chairs with our names on then waiting for us. We'll take possession of them tomorrow and not relinquish them without a fight until late Monday...maybe Tuesday. Depends on how well the libations hold out. Later...

No comments: