Tuesday, April 8

"So, Where's All The Cards And Letters?"

Well...Happy Birthday To Me!! Today is my 60th Birthday!! Yesterday, my un-birthday - I was pretty depressed. But I woke up this morning, which is a pretty good sign, and decided, "What The Hell!?!" Got a phone call first thing this morning from my two precious granddaughters, who live in Cincinnati, wishing "Poppa" a great day. How good is that?

Guess I'll need to change my blog's profile to reflect the attainment of this personal milestone. No longer 59 going on much younger, but 60 going on much younger. It is being touted that with all the advancements mankind has made in the medical field that 50 is now the new 30. Seems to me that if that is true, then it must follow that 60 is the new 40. Suits me. At that rate I'll have to live to the ripe old age of 80 before I actually turn 60. Doesn't really make any difference to me, as I plan to live forever. So far...so good.


So...keep those cards and letters rolling in friends. I only turn 60 once in a life time and today's the day!!

No comments: